Monday, March 3, 2008

Cade



I felt like I didn't have many pictures of Caden on my blog. He is getting to such a fun stage. He is babbling alot, rolling over, and giving us tons of smiles. It is nice because Jake is finally starting to interact with him. He will "shove" his binkie in when he is crying, tickle him to make him laugh, and pat is big belly. Yesterday when Caden was crying Jake went up to him pointing his finger to his face and shaking it yelling at him "NO, NO, NO"....I guess maybe we are telling Jake NO a little too much lately.

10 comments:

Rachel said...

your kids are getting so big and they are sooo cute! i'm so glad you are updating your blog now!!

Emily C said...

my favorite little baby in the ward!! that is a perfect picture of him. i just want to squeeze him right now!!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Your kids are so cute! Here is my blog:

www.bschroeder.blogspot.com

Michael&Rachel (Willardson) Lombardi said...

what a cute picture of caden! well i am glad you finally got a blog. i love checking them all out. talk to you soon. Rach

Jamie said...

I'm glad you got a blog, my oldest boy is named Kayden-so cute! We're headed to Sea World/Disneyland later this month, can't wait for some good weather! Here's our blog
www.crazyredheads.blogspot.com

Jeff and Stephanie said...

I LOVE THAT KID!!! HE IS BEYOND YUMMY!

Unknown said...

Amber, he is so cute! Seriously, very handsome. It's kind of fun and scary when the older brother starts to interact. It's like, "I know you want to hug him, but don't squeeze all the air out of his lungs." Fun blog!

Unknown said...

oh, here is our blog:
web.mac.com/erniekim

Dixons said...

I just can't get enough of this kid!!! His little smile just makes me melt. I'm a big fan of the Sim kids. You guys aren't so bad, either! ;)

Jod Jas Curtis said...

He is so handsome-- you guys make good lookin kids - hehehe :)