Friday, July 16, 2010

Out Numbered

So in May kids have finally outnumbered adults in our household. On May 20th we had our precious baby girl Olivia. She weighed 8 lbs 8oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. It was a scheduled c-section so no surprises. Everything went great with the delivery and we were so excited to finally get our girl.

Here I am getting ready to go into the hospital for my c-section. I was a little sad that I wasn't going into "Hotel Hoag" with the famous spritzers, but this hospital in Encinitas had some pretty good perks. Every night they had a lady that went around and gave foot massages which were to die for, because it is a baby friendly hospital we didn't get the typical diaper bag gift but they sent us home with an awesome spa gift set with a plush robe and body wash.
Here we are just after the c-section
I am so excited to finally have my little girl here to spoil.
Here is the boys visiting mom and baby at the hospital. Baby Olivia gave the boys some new presents that they were so excited about.
My little angel....I love this girl

No comments: