Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Parents 50th Anniversary

This year is my parents 50th wedding anniversary so to celebrate the whole family went on a cruise. We had such a fun time. It was a little crazy getting everyones schedule to match up but all 6 kids and there families were able to go. We spent most of our time relaxing on the boat, but had a few fun days in Mexico. The highlights of the trip was our nightly fancy dinner (I think we all love the chocolate melting cake), my brother-in-law Cameron getting 3rd place in the hairy chest contest, half my family getting hypnotized, and my parents participating in the newlywed game (a little too much info shared). I am so happy we were able to do this with everyone...I think it is something we will always cherish and remember. Here are a few pictures of the trip I need to get some more from my sister.

Me with my parents

Ashley (niece), me, and Susie (sister)



My sister Kathy and me

Dad and my brother Eric
Marylynn (sister-in-law), Lindsey(niece) & Randy (brother)

4 comments:

Emily C said...

you look so pretty!

Dixons said...

Hey, skinny minny! It's about dang time you updated your blog! ;) Sounds like you had a great time. Miss you guys and your little rugrats! Remind me when you're moving to Utah!?

Michele said...

That is so awesome and what a great idea! You look beautiful Amber!!

kathy said...

Amber great blog but I did see any pictures of the clegss on the cruise. love Dusty