Saturday, June 21, 2008

Little Boys




I could definitely tell I was a mom of little boys today because I played with worms. I was out watering the yard and several worms started to come out. I called Jake over because I thought he would like to check them out. He was so intrigued by them and I told him to pick them up...because I didn't want to . He kept getting close but wouldn't touch them so finally I just had to pick up the thing and put it in his hand. After that he loved it and wouldn't put it down....he actually kind of pinched it in half. Oh well Jake might occasionally squeal like a girl, but he plays like a boy.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Amber, I'm going private on my blog. I'll explain later but I just want to make sure I invite you on the right email. Email me the address or leave it on my blog. Thanks, Amber Pitt

Kristin said...

I can relate! Did I ever tell you about taking the kids to Prehistoric Pets?? I ended up holding the most GAGABLE lizsrd thingy. YUCK. Have fun on your cruise, cute girl.

Sunny said...

Amber, it is so fun to see your cute family. Your boys are darling. I can totally identify with the little boys and worms thing. . . isn't it the best? I miss you. How are you?

Alex said...

sweet~cute blog.

The Wagner's said...

Amber, your boys are so cute! I bet you are SUPERMOM! Any chance we could arrange for Brynn and Jacob to meet one day? Byrnn's our spunky one, I think they'd get a long!
I think about you all the time. You look so happy. I miss you, Utah State seems so long ago.
Emillie