Monday, June 16, 2008

Our Dad is Rad

As Caden's shirt says my boys think their dad is rad (sorry his shirt is totally filthy..I took this picture at the end of the day and Caden has learned how to army crawl. I keep saying I need to attach a swifter to his onesie so he can help me keep the floors clean). Matt is honestly such an amazing dad. He is so good to his boys and they just adore him...especially Jake. Jake can't wait until he gets home from work so he can play with him. Matt is definetlyJake's hero..even though jake does call him mommy..along with every other adult figure he knows. Here are a few pictures of Matt playing with his boys.


Jake in his kilt for Fathers Day...he kept closing his eyes when he would say "CHEESE"




Happy Fathers Day to Grandpa Redd

Mom and Dad in Yosemite

Happy Fathers Day to my sweet Dad who is turing 80 this year. What an amazing Dad...and you have to love the picture with him in his hot pink hair. That was at the National Finals Rodeo last year during the support Breast Cancer night. What a trooper. Love you.

4 comments:

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Love the picture of Jake in his cute kilt - you have a great man! I love your cute dad- the pink hair rocks :)
luvs
jodi

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited you commented on my blog! I've wondered how you are and had no idea that you had 2 little ones. I see your mom every now and again, but didn't know you had a blog. It is such a fun way to say hi! I'll have to check back often! Stac :)

Anonymous said...

I've losted your mom's e mail and I don't think she knows that my grandma passed away recently. Send me an e mail the6heatons@msn.com. ;) Stac

Autumn said...

I LOVE the pink hair! I did 2 60 mile breast cancer walks. It was so much fun! There is another 1 in November in San Diego, if your interested let me know. Maybe we can make a team and fun raise together!!