Saturday, June 21, 2008

Gardening





This year Matt and I decided to plant a garden. We tried last year but it didn't end up working that well and we ended up picking it all out and throwing it away. Anyways we thought we would give it one more try. This year we decided to go really small. One tomato plant and one squash, and so far success. We have tons of tomato's but they haven't turned red yet. We also have tons of squash. I started to think Matt and I would get sick of squash..so I ended up making a bunch of baby food out of it. I am really proud of myself because I am not that domestic.

2 comments:

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Amber- Love the garden! So when we coming over for squash and tomatoes??? Very cool - it might just inspire me to try my herb garden again since I killed it!

Dixons said...

Little Miss Martha Stewart!! I'm so proud. And the baby food....are you kidding me? I'll make sure to spread the word that you need to be teaching all the enrichment classes. ;)