Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Simply Sim or Absolutely Amber

The other day after Matt viewed our blog he made the comment if it was really Simply Sim or really Absolutely Amber since there were no post of what he had been doing lately. I told him I would be more than happy for him to add post when ever he wanted, but he thought that I should do it for him...so being the good wife that I am here are some of Matt's recent adventures.
Earlier this past month Matt's nephew Andrew came to visit us. While he was here we tried to make sure he had some fun trips. Here are some pictures of them hiking in the San Bernadino Mts.











While Andrew was here Matt took him to an LA Galaxy game. They said it was a lot of fun. Since I am the one doing the post I had to include a picture Beckham...and also a picture of TomKat. I guess they went to the game that night and when them came into the stadium the camera's went crazy. Matt tried to take a picture, but you can't really see them that well.
Introducing Andrew to some California cusine...In and Out...quad cheeseburger animal style.









Matt also took him to a baseball game. We were sad to have him go. We had a lot of fun and the kids love him. It was also nice to have a second pair of hands around the house when Matt was working...I felt like I had a manny...

7 comments:

Emily C said...

dang! i had no idea the "quad cheeseburger animal style" burger existed! that's pretty cool.

how simply sim!

Kami Banks said...

I have loved reading your blog. Do you live close to San Ofofree Beach? We are staying at the Marine cottage in July. I have never been there. I think it is about an hour away. Anyways, I loved that Matt wanted you to post what he has been up to. Brett always laugh because our blog is named after him, and it is mostly about me and the kids. I also love that you did a triathlon. I love doing tri's. Were is the one you are doing next? If it is not to far maybe I could do it with you. Talk to you soon.

Dixons said...

I'm so proud that you're updating your blog more frequently. Although I'd prefer a few more pics of the little rugrats than ones of Matt. ;) Way to go on the triathlon! I'm so proud of you!!!

{jen} iCandyhandmade said...

I want a manny!

Michele said...

That sounds like something Brandon would say - "What about me?!?"

Matt and Melody Odell said...

I like absolutely amber better!! We love you guys, lets get together soon.

Unknown said...

Wow. A manny and everything! How can I lure my brothers into hanging out at my house more often?...