Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Triathlon

Amber Baltzer, Me & Amber Pitt
(We don't have to say who came in first and who came in last of the Amber's)





Ever since Matt did his triathlon I have been wanting to do one so this past weekend I finally did it. A ward in our stake does an annual Memorial Day sprint triathlon so I did it with a few friends. It was a lot of fun. I have already signed up for my next one in August with Matt in Lake Arrowhead. Hopefully this will be a good way for me to stay in shape.

6 comments:

Emily C said...

i'm very impressed! congratulations!

Unknown said...

Way to go Amber! You look great in a swim cap :) What a fun stake activity.
Jane and I just ran our first 5k! I need to work my way up to doing a triathlon. This post has been very inspirational :)

Michele said...

Good job - I'm so impressed!

Dawn said...

Congrats Amber! I'm so proud of you! We had so much fun hanging with you guys at the river. It was a good support group meeting for mothers of crazy 2 yr-old boys!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Amber that is Awesome- I would love to do a Triathlon!! You can be my motivation :) love the pics
-Jodi

Baak Talk said...

amber, you are awesome! I wouldn't be able to do one if I tried! Who cares about placing, it's amazing to finish!