Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Girls Trip

(Megan, Rachel, Brooke, Sarah,
Lacy, Brittany)
In April I had a little girls weekend with my high school friends. We are trying to make it an annual thing. It was so good to see everyone...a few people I haven't see for years. This year we all met up in St. George went out to dinner then headed up to Pine Valley to stay at a friends cabin. We had so much fun looking at old pictures, videos, laughing and plenty of eating. Thanks everyone for making an effort to go and I can't wait until next year. If you want to see more pic's of the trip check out our blog at www.ladiesof95.blogspot.com

1 comment:

jess said...

Girls trips are well worth the effort to get there huh? We all know how rejuvenated we leave when we get together, and we are all women, moms, wives, trying to do our best. I always tell John it is a benefit to him to send me. Did your cute hubby tell you I saw him the next day at Target too? Crazy. It was great to see you and your cute family.