Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Caden

I can't believe my baby is one. It has gone by so fast. We had a pretty low key birthday for him this year. On Saturday we had some friends over for cake and ice cream. I was going to be adventurous and make a cake but got tired and found this cute little one at Albertson..(FYI I guess you pre order a one year old birthday cake from Albertsons its free). Caden was so funny he didn't know what was going on. I love the look on his face below when everyone was singing to him. He loved the cake as you can tell from the picture. I think Jake felt like it was more like his 2 1/2 birthday then Caden's first birthday. All the presents Caden got Jake got so excited would take it away and say "mine". Good think Caden is so mellow he would just find something else.




6 comments:

Kristin said...

I just got the message yesterday! I was going to call you to let you know, but...oh well. Caden is SO cute.

Dixons said...

Are you kidding me!!? I LOVE your boys and miss them like crazy! I love these pics of Caden. That first one is hilarious. I can't believe he's already 1! So crazy how quickly time flies. Miss you guys!

Dixons said...

Oh, and what's that shiny, fuzzy stuff on top of Caden's head? Is that HAIR? ;)

Karen Redd said...

Hi Amber, I cant believe you let Caden get so messy with his cake. I remember when you wouldn't even let Jacob get sticky with a piece of candy. Are we getting mellow as time goes by????? Love Mom

{jen} iCandyhandmade said...

Love these photos. That first birthday cake is such a fun memory!

britt said...

what a cutie! Oh those BLUE eyes!!! Hi Amber. What a cute fmaily you have. Sounds and looks like you are doing well and are happy as can be!