Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Love my boys

This past week we celebrated Caden's first birthday and it was such a shocker how fast time goes by. I wanted to take just a second to jot down some of my favorite things my boys do so I don't forget them.
Jacob
  • His favorite toy is Buzz light year and he will run around the house shouting "to infinity and beyond"
  • He love to be outdoors whether that is going to the park, swimming at a friends, or to the beach.
  • I think I am officially in the mist of the terrible two's...he has several temper tantrums a week and his favorite word is "MINE"
  • Everyday Jake wakes up hungry. He comes in my room wakes me up saying mama eat, eat, eat.
  • He is truly a boy. His more little legs are so bruised, scratched and scrapped.

Caden

  • Caden has the best army crawl of all time. He is so fast and has little callouses on his toes from pushing him around.
  • He is quiet the talker he will say..mama, dada, no no, ba ba, hi, bye bye, night night. Isn't it funny how babys say everything twice.
  • Caden love to eat. What every I put down in front of him he shovels in his mouth. I don't think he has ever refused anything.
  • He is obsessed with my cell phone and he always manages to unlock the key pad or turn it on.



5 comments:

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Wow - when you update your blog - you really update it! :) Love the pictures of the boys in their pirate shirts! You really do have such cute boys! So fun!

Baak Talk said...

I can't believe he's already a year! Doesn't time go fast?

Caden so looks like you. They are adoreable!

Amber said...

I tagged you. Go to my BLOG.

Sunny said...

It's so fun to see these and get to know your boys better. They really are so cute!

Are you totally jealous it snowed here this week? Ew!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Your boys are little hotty dudes as always :) Love all the pics- how fun at Disneyland w/ Rach & her Fam.
Hope you have a great Holiday Season.... doesn't it seem like it is right around the corner?!
luvs