Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Neil Diamond










In October Matt and I and several friends went to the Neil Diamond concert in LA. We had so much fun. My love for Neil started at a young age, since I usually listened to what my mom did I hear a lot of Neil Diamond, Barry Manalow, and Kenny Rogers. I actually performed my 4th grade talent show dance to "Coming to America"..I wish I had a picture of my sequence dance outfit with fringe gloves . Anyways Neil is still rocking it strong and as we were leaving the concert we had a little celeb sighting...for those of you who are not up on your teen drama..she is the mom of the rich bratty girl on the new Beverly Hills 90210








2 comments:

Sunny said...

What I wouldn't give to see that 4th grade talent show. . . Gotta love Neil!

Karen Redd said...

I love the pictures. Amber, your Mr Potatoe looks great. I'm jealous you went to Niel Diamond. I love my little boys too. grandma Redd